Title Of Program
“Azadi ka Amrit Mohatsav”
“Dhanvantari Jayanti and National Ayurveda Day”
Objective Of Program
1} To celebrate the jayanti of Lord Dhanvantari
2} To celebrate National Ayurveda Day.
3} To aware the students and people about the strength of Ayurveda.
4} To explore the dietetics in Ayurveda with the theme “Poshan and Ayurveda”.
5}Guest lecture by Dr.Sudhakar Petkar
Faculty , UG Students, Intern, Hospital Staff
Date And Duration of Program
Venue Of Program/event
Campus Of Ashvin rural ayurved college and hospital ,Manchi Hill. Online Zoom platform
Program Organised By
Ashwin Rural Ayurveda College, Manchi Hill
Dignitaries for the programme:
President: Dr.Shaligram Hodgar
Guest: Mr.Vijay Pise
Inauguration: Dr.Sanjeev Lokhande
Chief Guest and Speaker
Dr.Sudhakar Petkar, Former HOD, Dept.of Swasthavritta
Programme coordinators Member
Vote Of Thanks Presented By
Number Of Participants
50 students and Faculties.
Brief About The Program
1. programme started with Dhnvantari pujan and stavan .
2. Hon. Shaligram Hodgar Sir and Dr Sanjeev Lokhande adreessed college teaching non teaching faculty , intern, student and paramedical staff.
3. Dr. Shivpal Khandizod Sir addressed students regarding “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotasav”
4. College organised poster and essay competition on occasion on National Ayurved Day.
5. ARA Hospital arranged free Ayurvedic medical camp.
6. Department of AKAM organised online webinar on “Yoga and Ayurveda”
7. Dr.Gaurav Dongare gives introduction of Dr.Sudhakar Petkar sir Dr.Sudhakar Petkar sir guided about Yoga and Ayurveda.
8. Dr.Madhav Borude sir has given vote of thanks.