Title Of Program
“Azadi ka Amrit Mohatsav”
“Medicinal Plants Distrubation at “Dyanganga Vidya Niketan”
Objective Of Program
1) To Promotion of cultivation and conservation of Medicinal Plants.
2) To create awareness about Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants and their multiple uses.
3) To importance plants for medicinal purposes.
4) To study traditional knowledge on the use of plants in health care.
5) To identify the medicinal plants, outline their distributions and assess their abundance.
Faculty , UG Students & PG Students, Intern,
Dyanganga Vidya Niketan Teacher, students
Date And Duration of Program
Venue Of Program/event
“Dyanganga Vidya Niketan”, Manchi Hill
Program Organised By
Program In Charge
Dr Ravindra Atram
Supporting Staff Member
Dr. Nishant Ingle, Dr Vikram Shelavale , Dr. Jayashree Kolhe
Vote Of Thanks Presented By
Mr. Vijay Pise Sir
Number Of Participants
Brief About The Program
1.Faculty, UG & PG students actively participated in Medicinal Ayurvedic Plants Distrubustion in “Dyanganga Vidya Niketan”
2. Dr.Vikram Shelavale gave information about medicinal Ayurvedic Plants uses for medicinal purpose.
3.Ug Students Identyfy Ayurvedic Plants & gave information about plants uses in various disease to School students.
4. Faculty, ug & pg students distributed Ayurvedic plants to D. Ed college teacher staff & students.
5. School principal Mr. Vijay Pise gave vote for thanks to all attending participants.
6. End of program Dr Shivpal Khandizod giving thanks to all team for useful program.