Title Of Program
“Azadi ka Amrit Mohatsav”
“Samvidhan Divas (Constitution Day )
Objective Of Program
1) To create awareness among of fundamental duties as enshrined in the constitution
2) To bring awareness to the importance of the Indian constitution and its architect, dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
3) To promote constitution values among citizens 4} To spread thoughts and ideas of constitution
5) To celebrated national law day.
Faculty , UG & PG Students, Non-teaching staff
Date And Duration of Program
Venue Of Program/event
Conference Hall Of Ashvin Rural Ayurved College ,Manchi Hill
Program Organised By
Program In Charge
Dr. Sanjeev Lokhande, Dr. Khandizod Shivpal
Supporting Staff Member
Dr.Vikram Shelavale, Dr. Nishant Ingle, Dr.Smita Kolte, Dr. Avinash Jadhav
Mr. Subhash Godge
Vote Of Thanks Presented By
Dr. Ravindra Atram
Number Of Participants
8 Faculty, 50 Students ,3 Non-teaching Staff
Brief About The Program
1. Dr. Khandizod Shivpal gave introductory information about journey & significance of Constitution Day .
2. On the occasion of Samvidhan day worship Dr. B. R. Ambedkar by chief guest Dr. Sanjeev Lokhande .
3. All Students , Faculty & Staff read & taken pledge of preamble of constitution.
4. Mr. Subhash Godge gave information about the importance of the Indian constitution and its architect, dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
5.Ug Students gave speech constitution values among citizens & spread thoughts and ideas of constitution .
6. Chief guest Dr. Sanjeev Lokhande gave speech about fundamental principles of our constitution.
7. Different competition was conducted to enhance the awareness of students about their constitution .
8. End of Program Dr. Ravindra Atram gave vote for thanks.