Title of Program
“Azadi ka Amrit Mohatsav”
Objective Of Program
1) To Give information faculty and students Regarding Independent India (Atmanirbhar Bharat)
2)To Orient society & Students about current Social Issues and the Ways to control/Prevent the same
Faculty , UG Students & PG Students
Date And Duration of Program
Venue Of Program/event
Seminar Hall of College
Program Organised By
Program In Charge
Dr. Rahul Banarase
Supporting Staff Member
Dr. Vikram Shelavale, Dr. Jayashree Kolhe
Vote Of Thanks Presented By
Dr. Nishant Ingle
Number Of Participants
40 (10 faculty & 30students)
Brief About The Program
1.Faculty, UG & PG students actively participated in
celebration of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’.
2. Dr. Sanjiv Lokhande Sir given information about Atmanirbhar Bharat & gave speech on the struggle of freedom fighters.
3. Dr. Khandizod Shivpal Sir given Information On Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav & Program Schedule.
4. Dr. Rahul Banarse Given Lecture on importance of Independent India
5. Students performed various cultural activities like patriotic songs, folk, dances etc.