Title Of Program
“Azadi ka Amrit Mohatsav”
Objective Of Program
1. To Reduction of overall covid-19 severity and mortality.
2. To reduction of pressure on the healthcare system.
3. To Re- opening of society.
4. To disease elimination .
Faculty , UG Students & PG Students, Intern, Hospital & PHC Nimgoanjali Staff
Date And Duration of Program
Venue Of Program/event
Campus Of Ashvin rural ayurved hospital ,Manchi Hill
Program Organised By
Program In Charge
Dr. Nishant Ingle, Dr. Avinash Jadhav
Supporting Staff Member
Dr.Khandizod Shivpal ,Dr. Vikram Shelavale , Dr. Jayshree Kolhe , Dr. Smita Kolte
Dr. Ravindra Atram , Dr. Kuldip Rajput
Vote Of Thanks Presented By
Dr. Gaurav Dongre
Number Of Participants
50 Beneficiary vaccinated.
Brief About The Program
1.Faculty, UG & PG students, Intern actively participated in Covid-19 vaccination Camp.
2. Dr. Kuldip Rajput gave information about covid-19 vaccination & its importance
3. Dr. Avinash Jadhav & Dr. Ravindra Atram gave lecture on Ayurveda- covid-19 & guidelines about covid-19
4. Phc nimgaonjali staff gave beneficiary covid-19 vaccine 1st& 2nd dose.
5. Dr. Khandizod Shivpal, Dr. Vikram Shelavale Dr. Nishant Ingle, Dr. Jayshree Kohle (co-ordinator of AKAM) provided tab. Paracetamol, mask & Sanitizer to beneficiary vaccinated.
6. Dr. Gaurav Dongre gave vote for thanks to PHC nimgaonjali Staff & Hospital staff .