Title Of Program
“Azadi ka Amrit Mohatsav”
“Free Diabetes Camp”
Objective Of Program
1} To Give information faculty and College students Regarding Diabetes mellitus and its complications.
2}To Orient them about current Social Taboos about the disease.
3} stresses on the importance of nurses in diabetes care.
4)Lays stress on the importance of prevention and control strategies.
Faculty , Intern Ashvin rural ayurved hospital.
Date And Duration of Program
Venue Of Program/event
Ashvin Rural Hospital.
Program Organised By
Kayachikitsa dept of A.R.A.C. Manchi Hill Sangamner.
Program In Charge
Dr. Shivpal Khandizode.
Supporting Staff Member
Dr. Vikram Shelavale, Dr. Jayashree Kolhe, Dr. Ravindra Atram, Dr. Smita Kolte.
Vote Of Thanks Presented By
Dr. Ravindra Atram
Number Of Participants
Brief About The Program
1. Faculty of Kaychikitsa department , intern , paramedical staff attended camp.
2. Dr. Khandizod Shivpal Sir gave Information On Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav & Program Schedule.
And pathya Apathy , exercise and yoga .
3. Dr. Ravindra Atram Sir gave information about complication, causes and prevention
Precautionary measure of Dibetes mellitus disease.
4. Health checkup by kaychikitsa faculty member.
5.free blood sugar level checkup by Mandhre madam .
6. 40 patients are benefited in camp.
7. Ayurvedic medicine distributed for diagnosed patients.
8.Dr. Smita kolte gave vote of thanks.