Title Of Program
“Azadi ka Amrit Mohatsav”
“Guest lecture on Ahara concept”
Objective Of Program
1) To explain the concept of Ahara in Ayurveda
2) To aware people regarding different types of food.
3) To explain the importance of Pathya.
4) To identify the food material with their plant species.
Faculty , Students of ITI college, Manchi Hill
Date And Duration of Program
Venue Of Program/event
Seminar Hall Of Ashvin rural Ayurved college and hospital ,Manchi Hill.
Program Organised By
Ashvin Rural Ayurveda College, Manchi Hill
Programme coordinators Member
Vote Of Thanks Presented By
Number Of Participants
50 students and Faculties.
Brief About The Program
1. Mr.Subhash Godge given an introduction about Azadi ka Amrut mahotsav programme.
2. Dr. Gaurav Dongare guided the students about Dhanya varga in Ahara Concept.
3. Dr.Vikram Shelawale had given vote of thanks.