Title Of Program
“Azadi ka Amrit Mohatsav”
-75th Anniversary Of Indian Independence
Free Medical Camp for Ashthma on occasion of Kojagiri poornima.
Objective Of Program
1} To Give information faculty students & patients
2} To Orient them about current precautionary measures and the Ways to control/Prevent the same.
3} To create awareness about side effects of Steroid used in treatment of asthma.
Faculty, Hospital staff, UG Students, PG Students, asthma patient.
Date And Duration of Program
Venue Of Program/event
Ashvin rural Hospital Campus
Program Organised By
Kayachikitsa dept of A.R.A.C. Manchi Hill Sangamner.
Program In Charge
Dr. Sanjeev Lokhande, Dr. Ravindra Atram
Supporting Staff Member
Dr. Nishant Ingale, Dr. Shivpal Khandizode, Dr. Vikram Shelavale, Dr. Jayshree Kolhe, Dr. Smita Kolte, Dr. Avinash Jadhav, Dr. Kuldip Rajput, Dr. Shreerang Chhapekar.
Vote Of Thanks Presented By
Dr. Tushar Deshpande.
Number Of Participants
140 (40 faculty 50 students, 50 Patients)
Brief About The Program
1. Faculty, Hospital staff UG & PG students actively participated Mofat bhayva Ashthma shibir on Kojagiri in ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’.
2. Dr. Sanjiv Lokhande Sir gave information about Divya Amrut yoga – special formulation prepared in Full Moon light for Asthma and procedure of intake for the same.
3. Patient shared their experience about the specialized treatment and its effectiveness.
4. Dr. Ankush Avhad gave Lecture of Divya Amrut Yog on Kojagiri Poornima.
5. Student participated in preparation of Divya Amrut Yog Khir Under Guidence of Dr. Sanjeev Lokhande, Dr. Jayshree Kolhe .
6. Invited guest Raju Gite Panchayat Samiti Pratinidhi shared their experience of Divya Amrut yog.