Title of Program
“Azadi ka Amrit Mohatsav”
“CLEAN INDIA PROGRAM”
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Objective of Program
1.To bring improvement in the quality of life in rural areas.
2. To create awareness about health and hygiene.
3. To focusing on scientific Solid & Liquid Waste Management systems.
4. To Collection and disposal of waste.
5. To beautification of village, Religious places & water resources.
Faculty, UG Students & PG Students, Intern
Date and Duration of Program
Venue of Program/event
1)Ayuved College & Hospital Campus
2)Ashvi (bk) Village- Bus-stand, Mahadev Temple & River Side
3)PHC – Nimgoanjali
Program Organised By
Program in Charge
Dr. khandizod Shivpal
Supporting Staff Member
Dr. Vikram Shelavale , Dr. Jayshree Kolhe
Vote of Thanks Presented By
Dr. Rahul Banarase
Number of Participants
Faculty, UG & PG Students, Non-teaching Staff
Brief About the Program
1.Faculty, UG & PG students actively participated in Clean India Program.
2. Dr. Khandizod Shivpal given information about Activities of the Program.
3.All Participants Started Cleaning and Beautification of College & Hospital Campus.
4. In Ashvi Bk. Village Cleaning and Beautification by clean Bus-stand, Mahadev temple, Grampanchyat, River side & Collection of plastics at streets.
5.Cleaning PHC Nimgoanjali & collection, disposal of waste.
6. End of program Dr. Banarase Rahul (N.S.S. Co-ordinator) giving thanks to all participants.